Widget HTML Atas

*::UNKNOWN PLEASURES::* 【Japanese Cosmetics】 CANMAKE Popular Lip Items Trial 🎀 You CANMAKE Enchanting Natural Looking Lips with This Japanese Makeup Brand Too!



☆~~~~🎀~~~~☆

CANMAKE Lip Trial

💋✦。oO゜✦。oO゜✦💋


💖CANMAKE Popular Lip Items💖



I got three very popular lip items 
from Japan's popular makeup line,
🎀CANMAKE🎀

For those who don't know CANMAKE,
it's a Japanese makeup brand 

that is popular and sold throughout the world!

Their main appeal is working with girls/women's natural beauty
for a reasonable and fair price. 

There are a lot of different natural enhancement shades
which allows you to play around but not have your look be too harsh.


I'm all about natural beauty! 
So I wanted to share with you how they look
and my take on them from a Westerns point of view~

 
I used (from left to right)
▶Lip Tint Jam in Cherry Jam (#01)
▶Stay-on Balm Rouge in Flowery Princess (#10)
▶Stay-on Balm Rouge in Flowing Cherry Petal(#05)
▶CANMAKE Cream Cheek in Clear Red Heart (#CL01)




(from left to right)
Lip Tint Jam, Stay-on Balm #5, Stay-on Balm #10

Let's take a look at them
and what my person opinion of their pros and cons.

☆~~~~🎀~~~~☆


 ① Lip Tint Jam
A clear lip stain that stays on even after eating!
650yen

💋✦。oO゜✦。oO゜✦💋
The Lip Tint Jam was surprisingly liquidy...
like, very surprisingly.
I know some of the tint goes past my lip line.
I did that to give you an idea of how watery it is.


Pros:
✦Not sticky! 
Based on the the looks of the container and everything, 
I was expecting it to be really sticky like most lip gloss.  
✦ The applicator glided nicely with the curve of my lips.


Cons: 
✦It makes my lips/mouth look like I'm a kid who just drank kool-aid
For those who don't know what I mean, google "kool-aid mouth",

and you'll see what I mean.
✦ It also made my lips feel weird,
like the tint contains something to make my lips more luscious...
but different from the tingling sensation I'm used to.






 ② Stay-on Balm Rouge 
in Flowery Princess (#10)
Contains super rich oils that leaves your lips feeling like silk!
Also protects your lovely lips from UV
💋😎

580yen


💋✦。oO゜✦。oO゜✦💋

Pros:
✦Great moisture. 
✦Good for those who like the natural look
but want to some color! 

✦ Easy to apply.

Cons: 
✦Shear color.
I personally wish the color was a bit more strong and obvious.
It's all about personal preference.   





 ③ Stay-on Balm Rouge 
in Flowing Cherry Petal (#5)
(same as above, just different color)


💋✦。oO゜✦。oO゜✦💋

Pros:
✦Super smooth!
✦I really like the color. 
It still makes my lips look natural
as if I'm not wearing anything.
✦I also love how it makes my lips feel super soft
and moisturized.





 ④ Cream Cheek/Lip & Cheek Gel
A melting formula that dries after application to protect from smearing
580yen



So first I want to say, 
it says "Cream Cheek", but on the back, 
it says "cheek & lip color".
So, I went ahead and gave it a shot. 
But then when I looked at CANMAKE's website,
it said only cheek...
so I don't know. 
There is a cheek and lip gel one, 
which looks like this.
Contains lots of crucial beauty moisturizing and natural agents
600yen



Anyways, 
here's what a swipe of the CANMAKE Cheek Cream 
looks like on my skin




💋Then on my lips💋
It's difficult to rate the Cream Cheek
because I'm not really sure if this is for your lips too or not....

Pros: 
✦The texture is really nice. 
It does melt well with your natural body temperature. 
✦You also can control how vivid you want the color
by the amount of cream you apply.

Cons: 
✦It's not really a con, 
I would just recommend those who use this type of cream
to apply with a lipstick brush!
MUCH easier for application control and preciseness.

 

 ☆~~~~🎀~~~~☆
What's my over all opinion?
Well, as a Westerner,
if I'm going to wear any sort of lip color,
I want it to be obvious that I'm wearing something. 
I don't want it to be a question
if I'm wearing anything. 

That being said, 
I feel out of the four the one I like best 
is the Stay-On Balm Rouge in Flowing Cherry Petal (#5).
On the days I just want a simple, pale lip,
the Stay-On Balm Rouge is perfect. 
Plus, it contains UV protection and moisture
for lips. 
So it works great as a natural lip balm/chapstick.

The great thing about all of these lip balms/glosses/tints,
is that they're all easy to wipe off if you make a mistake
or change your mind about the color!



CANMAKE is a nice and reasonable makeup line, 
and perfect for those who like to play around!
I'm really glad I got to try out these four items,

it gave me a chance to get an idea of what sort of beauty trends
are here in Japan!


Do you have a favorite type or brand of lip balm/tint/color?
We'd love to hear about it!


🎀CANMAKE Offical Site (English)🎀
 CANMAKE Tokyo
 🎀CANMAKE Offical Site (Japanese)🎀 
CANMAKE Tokyo



💄 More interesting articles on popular Japanese cosmetics 💄



✈🗾JAPANKURU HOME PAGE🐶
●Google+●
●Pinterest●

No comments for "*::UNKNOWN PLEASURES::* 【Japanese Cosmetics】 CANMAKE Popular Lip Items Trial 🎀 You CANMAKE Enchanting Natural Looking Lips with This Japanese Makeup Brand Too!"